Looking for a cheap flight from Chengdu to Amsterdam (CTU-AMS)?
Before you book a flight you can use Utiket to find the cheapest flights from Chengdu to Amsterdam for China Southern Airlines, China Eastern Airlines, Air China, XiamenAir, Shanghai Airlines. All flight data are real-time and accurate. Utiket finds all the cheapest flights from Chengdu to Amsterdam.
Flight time and time difference
- On average the flight time between Chengdu and Amsterdam is about 9 hr 45 min.
- Be aware there is a time difference of 6 hours: The time in Amsterdam is 6 hour earlier than the time in Chengdu. The timezone for Chengdu is: UTC +07:00. The local time now: 17:42:03. For Amsterdam the timezone is: UTC +01:00 and the local time now: 11:42:03.
- There are 1 airlines flying from Chengdu to Amsterdam.
- Weekly there are 1 flights between Chengdu to Amsterdam.
- The earliest flight from Chengdu to Amsterdam is at 15:30.
- The latest flight is at 15:30.
About Chengdu Shuangliu International Airport
The Chengdu Shuangliu International Airport is China's fifth busiest and is a major gateway for flights to the western part of the country and serves as a hub for Air China as well as Sichuan Airlines and Chengdu Airlines.
About Amsterdam Airport Schiphol
Schiphol Airport or Amsterdam Airport Schiphol is the largest Dutch airport and the third-largest in Europe, after Heathrow near London and Charles de Gaulle Airport in Paris. Every year, Schiphol processes more than 60 million passengers. Schiphol Airport is home to the national airline KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, but also for Corendon, Tui and Transavia. Schiphol is also the European hub for Delta Airlines and Jet Airways.
Which airlines have direct flights between Chengdu - Amsterdam?
|IATA||Airline||Flights||Minimum Price||Average Price|