Looking for a cheap flight from Clark to Bacolod (CRK-BCD)? Flights fares for Clark to Bacolod start at US $ 12.00. Find the best and cheapest flights on this route and other relevant information.
Before you book a flight you can use Utiket to find the cheapest flights from Clark to Bacolod for PAL Express, Cebu Pacific Air, Philippine Airlines, AirAsia Zest, SEAir, SkyJet Air. All flight data are real-time and accurate. Utiket finds all the cheapest flights from Clark to Bacolod.
Flight time and time difference
- On average the flight time between Clark and Bacolod is about 1 hr 15 min.
- There is no time difference between these cities. The timezone for both cities is: UTC +08:00. The local time now: 17:41:54.
- There are 2 airlines flying from Clark to Bacolod.
- Weekly there are 4 flights between Clark to Bacolod.
- The earliest flight from Clark to Bacolod is at 06:30.
- The latest flight is at 21:40.
- The cheapest price for flight from Clark Bacolod is USD 12.00.
About Clark International Airport
The Clark International Airport mainly serves the Clark Freeport Zone and Angeles City in the Philippines. Since the distance to Manila is about 80 km it is often used as an alternative for flights to the capital as this airport has cheaper landing fees than Manila International Airport. It is recently renamed back to Clark International Airport after have been named the Diosdado Macapagal International Airport (DMIA) for few years.
About Bacolod Silay Airport
Bacolod-Silay International Airport serves Negros Occidental Province and its capital city of Bacolod. This new airport replaced the old Bacolod City Domestic Airport in 2007. Although it is designated an international airport there are currently no international flights to Bacolod.
Which airlines have direct flights between Clark - Bacolod?
|IATA||Airline||Flights||Minimum Price||Average Price|
|5J||Cebu Pacific Air||1||22.00||66.00|