Looking for a cheap flight from Denpasar Bali to Melbourne (DPS-MELA)?
Before you book a flight you can use Utiket to find the cheapest flights from Denpasar Bali to Melbourne for Lion Air, Garuda Indonesia, Batik Air, Wings Air, Citilink, Qantas. All flight data are real-time and accurate. Utiket finds all the cheapest flights from Denpasar Bali to Melbourne.
Flight time and time difference
- On average the flight time between Denpasar Bali and Melbourne is about 7 hr 25 min.
- Be aware there is a time difference of 3 hours: The time in Denpasar Bali is 3 hour earlier than the time in Melbourne. The timezone for Denpasar Bali is: UTC +08:00. The local time now: 10:53:00. For Melbourne the timezone is: UTC +11:00 and the local time now: 13:53:00.
- There are 6 airlines flying from Denpasar Bali to Melbourne.
- Weekly there are 35 flights between Denpasar Bali to Melbourne.
- The earliest flight from Denpasar Bali to Melbourne is at 12:45.
- The latest flight is at 23:45.
About Ngurah Rai International Airport
Bali's airport Ngurah Rai is named after I Gusti Ngurah Rai, an Indonesian National Hero who died in a puputan (fight to the death) against the Dutch at Marga during the Indonesian Revolution in 1946. The airport has undergone some major renovations lately significantly improving the congestion and facilities.
The metropole Melbourne has multiple airports: Melbourne Airport (MEL), Melbourne Avalon Airport (AVV). Find cheap flights to Melbourne here on Utiket. We compare flights to all airports in Melbourne, so you can find easily the cheapest flight..
Which airlines have direct flights between Denpasar Bali - Melbourne?
|IATA||Airline||Flights||Minimum Price||Average Price|