Looking for a cheap flight from Dhaka to Chittagong (DAC-CGP)?
Before you book a flight you can use Utiket to find the cheapest flights from Dhaka to Chittagong for Biman Bangladesh Airlines, Novoair. All flight data are real-time and accurate. Utiket finds all the cheapest flights from Dhaka to Chittagong.
Flight time and time difference
- On average the flight time between Dhaka and Chittagong is about 45 min.
- There is no time difference between these cities. The timezone for both cities is: UTC +06:00. The local time now: 15:07:30.
- There are 2 airlines flying from Dhaka to Chittagong.
- Weekly there are 18 flights between Dhaka to Chittagong.
- The earliest flight from Dhaka to Chittagong is at 07:00.
- The latest flight is at 19:45.
About Shahjalal International Airport
Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport, formerly known simply as Dacca International Airport and Zia International Airport, is the largest airport in Bangladesh with close to 6 million passengers, accounting for over 60% of passenger movements in the country.
About Shah Amanat International Airport
The Shah Amanat International Airport, or formerly known as MA Hannan International Airport, is the second largest airport of Bangladesh although the airport only handles about 1.5 million passengers a year. While the terminal is modern and convenient with adequate facilities, there are no hotels in the neighborhood.
Which airlines have direct flights between Dhaka - Chittagong?
|IATA||Airline||Flights||Minimum Price||Average Price|
|BG||Biman Bangladesh Airlines||5||28.00||79.00|