Looking for a cheap flight from Dhaka to Kathmandu (DAC-KTM)?
Before you book a flight you can use Utiket to find the cheapest flights from Dhaka to Kathmandu for Biman Bangladesh Airlines, Nepal Airlines, Himalaya Airlines, Novoair. All flight data are real-time and accurate. Utiket finds all the cheapest flights from Dhaka to Kathmandu.
Flight time and time difference
- On average the flight time between Dhaka and Kathmandu is about 1 hr 10 min.
- There is no time difference between these cities. The timezone for both cities is: UTC +06:00. The local time now: 16:29:57.
- There are 2 airlines flying from Dhaka to Kathmandu.
- Weekly there are 13 flights between Dhaka to Kathmandu.
- The earliest flight from Dhaka to Kathmandu is at 10:30.
- The latest flight is at 19:00.
About Shahjalal International Airport
Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport, formerly known simply as Dacca International Airport and Zia International Airport, is the largest airport in Bangladesh with close to 6 million passengers, accounting for over 60% of passenger movements in the country.
About Tribhuvan International Airport
The Tribhuvan International Airport of Kathmandu is the only international airport of Nepal.
Which airlines have direct flights between Dhaka - Kathmandu?
|IATA||Airline||Flights||Minimum Price||Average Price|
|BG||Biman Bangladesh Airlines||2||--||--|