Looking for a cheap flight from Dublin to Chicago (DUB-CHIA)?
Before you book a flight you can use Utiket to find the cheapest flights from Dublin to Chicago for United Airlines, Delta Air Lines, American Airlines, Aer Lingus, JetBlue, CityJet. All flight data are real-time and accurate. Utiket finds all the cheapest flights from Dublin to Chicago.
Flight time and time difference
- On average the flight time between Dublin and Chicago is about 2 hr 5 min.
- Be aware there is a time difference of hours: The time in Chicago is hour earlier than the time in Dublin.
- There are 2 airlines flying from Dublin to Chicago.
- Weekly there are 2 flights between Dublin to Chicago.
- The earliest flight from Dublin to Chicago is at 11:35.
- The latest flight is at 16:10.
About Dublin Airport
Dublin Airport is the international airport serving the capital of Ireland. It is the largest airport in Ireland and with over 25 million passengers a year one of the 20th busiest airports in Europe. Dublin Airport is the home base of national airline Aer Lingus and low-cost airline Ryanair.
The metropole Chicago has multiple airports: Chicago Midway International Airport (MDW), Chicago O'Hare International Airport (ORD), Chicago Rockford International Airport (RFD). Find cheap flights to Chicago here on Utiket. We compare flights to all airports in Chicago, so you can find easily the cheapest flight..
Which airlines have direct flights between Dublin - Chicago?
|IATA||Airline||Flights||Minimum Price||Average Price|