Looking for a cheap flight from Edinburgh to Amsterdam (EDI-AMS)?
Before you book a flight you can use Utiket to find the cheapest flights from Edinburgh to Amsterdam for British Airways, KLM Cityhopper, Flybe, Virgin Atlantic, Transavia. All flight data are real-time and accurate. Utiket finds all the cheapest flights from Edinburgh to Amsterdam.
Flight time and time difference
- On average the flight time between Edinburgh and Amsterdam is about 40 min.
- Be aware there is a time difference of 1 hours: The time in Edinburgh is 1 hour earlier than the time in Amsterdam. The timezone for Edinburgh is: UTC +01:00. The local time now: 10:47:31. For Amsterdam the timezone is: UTC +02:00 and the local time now: 11:47:31.
- There are 1 airlines flying from Edinburgh to Amsterdam.
- The earliest flight from Edinburgh to Amsterdam is at 13:25.
- The latest flight is at 13:25.
About Edinburgh Airport
The Edinburgh Airport is with over 12 million passenger per year the largest airport in Scotland and sixth-busiest in the United Kingdom. The airport provides a wide range of flights to destinations in the UK, continental Europe and North America.
About Amsterdam Airport Schiphol
Schiphol Airport or Amsterdam Airport Schiphol is the largest Dutch airport and the third-largest in Europe, after Heathrow near London and Charles de Gaulle Airport in Paris. Every year, Schiphol processes more than 60 million passengers. Schiphol Airport is home to the national airline KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, but also for Corendon, Tui and Transavia. Schiphol is also the European hub for Delta Airlines and Jet Airways.
Which airlines have direct flights between Edinburgh - Amsterdam?
|IATA||Airline||Flights||Minimum Price||Average Price|