Looking for a cheap flight from Gold Coast to Melbourne (OOL-MELA)? Flights fares for Gold Coast to Melbourne start at US $ 53.00. Find the best and cheapest flights on this route and other relevant information.
Before you book a flight you can use Utiket to find the cheapest flights from Gold Coast to Melbourne for Qantas, Virgin Australia, JetStar Airways, Tigerair Australia, Regional Express, Airnorth. All flight data are real-time and accurate. Utiket finds all the cheapest flights from Gold Coast to Melbourne.
Flight time and time difference
- On average the flight time between Gold Coast and Melbourne is about 2 hr 10 min.
- There is no time difference between these cities. The timezone for both cities is: UTC +10:00. The local time now: 22:36:15.
- There are 4 airlines flying from Gold Coast to Melbourne.
- Weekly there are 28 flights between Gold Coast to Melbourne.
- The earliest flight from Gold Coast to Melbourne is at 06:30.
- The latest flight is at 22:00.
- The cheapest price for flight from Gold Coast Melbourne is USD 53.00.
About Gold Coast Airport
The Gold Coast Airport, or formerly known as Coolangatta Airport (meaning 'Place of good view' in Aboriginal) is with around six million passengers a year, Australia's sixth busiest by passenger movement.
The metropole Melbourne has multiple airports: Melbourne Airport (MEL), Melbourne Avalon Airport (AVV). Find cheap flights to Melbourne here on Utiket. We compare flights to all airports in Melbourne, so you can find easily the cheapest flight..
Which airlines have direct flights between Gold Coast - Melbourne?
|IATA||Airline||Flights||Minimum Price||Average Price|