Looking for a cheap flight from Hong Kong to Amsterdam (HKG-AMS)?
Before you book a flight you can use Utiket to find the cheapest flights from Hong Kong to Amsterdam for Cathay Pacific, KLM Cityhopper, Hong Kong Airlines, Transavia, Hong Kong Express. All flight data are real-time and accurate. Utiket finds all the cheapest flights from Hong Kong to Amsterdam.
Flight time and time difference
- On average the flight time between Hong Kong and Amsterdam is about 12 hr 20 min.
- Be aware there is a time difference of 6 hours: The time in Amsterdam is 6 hour earlier than the time in Hong Kong. The timezone for Hong Kong is: UTC +08:00. The local time now: 06:15:56. For Amsterdam the timezone is: UTC +02:00 and the local time now: 00:15:56.
- There are 2 airlines flying from Hong Kong to Amsterdam.
- Weekly there are 13 flights between Hong Kong to Amsterdam.
- The earliest flight from Hong Kong to Amsterdam is at 00:50.
- The latest flight is at 13:35.
About Hong Kong International Airport
The new Hong Kong International Airport or also named Chek Lap Kok Airport opened in 1998 replacing the aging and congested Kai Tak Airport near the city centre. The Hong Kong International Airport is built on an artificial island made by Dutch engineers.
About Amsterdam Airport Schiphol
Schiphol Airport or Amsterdam Airport Schiphol is the largest Dutch airport and the third-largest in Europe, after Heathrow near London and Charles de Gaulle Airport in Paris. Every year, Schiphol processes more than 60 million passengers. Schiphol Airport is home to the national airline KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, but also for Corendon, Tui and Transavia. Schiphol is also the European hub for Delta Airlines and Jet Airways.
Which airlines have direct flights between Hong Kong - Amsterdam?
|IATA||Airline||Flights||Minimum Price||Average Price|