Cheap flights Jakarta to Sydney
Looking for a cheap flight from Jakarta to Sydney (JKTA-SYD)? Flights fares for Jakarta to Sydney start at US $ 101.00. Find the best and cheapest tickets on this route and other relevant information.
Before you book a flight you can use Utiket to find the cheapest flights from Jakarta to Sydney for Garuda Indonesia, Qantas, Lion Air, Virgin Australia, JetStar Airways, Batik Air. All flight data are real-time and accurate. Utiket finds all the best flights from Jakarta to Sydney.
Flight information Jakarta to Sydney
Flight time and time difference
- On average the flight time between Jakarta and Sydney is about 3 ja .
- Be aware there is a time difference of 3 hours: The time in Jakarta is 3 hour earlier than the time in Sydney. The timezone for Jakarta is: UTC +07:00. The local time now: 21:30:20. For Sydney the timezone is: UTC +10:00 and the local time now: 00:30:20.
- There are 2 airlines flying from Jakarta to Sydney.
- Weekly there are 14 flights between Jakarta to Sydney.
- The earliest flight from Jakarta to Sydney is at 20:10.
- The latest flight is at 23:40.
- The cheapest price for a flight from Jakarta Sydney is USD 101.00.
The metropole Jakarta has multiple airports. Find flights to Jakarta.
About Sydney Kingsford Smith International Airport
The Kingston Smith Airport of Sydney is one of the oldest airports in the world. Flights at a grass field close to Sydney started in the 1920s. Since then three runways have been build and the airport developed into one of Australia's busiest with close to 40 million passengers. The airport is now located in a dense urban area near the sea, just a few kilometers from the centre, and now completely surrounded by development. The close proximity to the city and the layout of the runways is causing a lot of noise complaints. Flights in the nighttime are prohibited and there is a maximum of flights per hour. This inflexibility can cause long delays during peak hours as there is no possibility to 'catch up'. Plans were made to build a new airport but those were shelved recently, keeping the airport at its present location for at least a decade. Sydney Kingston Smith airport has three terminals. Terminal 1 is the international terminal for all International flights. Terminal 2 is a domestic terminal for the domestic operations for most airlines. Terminal 3 is for all domestic operations for Qantas and for flights to Canberra with Qantaslink. The International terminal and the domestic terminals are separated by a runway. A shuttle bus service operates between the terminals (at A$ 5.50), be aware that a transfer from international to domestic or vice versa can take at least an hour.
Which airlines have direct flights between Jakarta - Sydney?
|Iata||Airline||Flights||Minimum Price||Average Price|
See all flight departure times