Looking for a cheap flight from Kendari to Wakatobi (KDI-WNI)?
Before you book a flight you can use Utiket to find the cheapest flights from Kendari to Wakatobi for Lion Air, Batik Air, Wings Air, Garuda Indonesia, Citilink, Sriwijaya Air. All flight data are real-time and accurate. Utiket finds all the cheapest flights from Kendari to Wakatobi.
Flight time and time difference
- On average the flight time between Kendari and Wakatobi is about 45 min.
- There is no time difference between these cities. The timezone for both cities is: UTC +08:00. The local time now: 00:03:12.
- There are 1 airlines flying from Kendari to Wakatobi.
- Weekly there are 3 flights between Kendari to Wakatobi.
- The earliest flight from Kendari to Wakatobi is at 14:45.
- The latest flight is at 14:45.
About Haluoleo Airport
The Haluoleo Airport, previously named Wolter Monginsidi Airport, is an airport near Kendari in southeast Sulawesi. It has recently seen some major improvements including a runway extension and a new passenger terminal (opened in 2012). The plan is to use Kendari's Haluoleo Airport as a second transfer hub for flights to eastern Indonesia, to ease congestion at Makassar's Hasanuddin Airport.
About Matahora Airport
The Matahora Airport is located on the the island of Wangi-Wangi of the southeast coast of Sulawesi. The airport was built in 2007 and commenced operations on May 21, 2009 with the inaugural Wakatobi - Kendari flight by Susi Air.
Which airlines have direct flights between Kendari - Wakatobi?
|IATA||Airline||Flights||Minimum Price||Average Price|