Cheap flights Kuala Lumpur to Delhi
Looking for a cheap flight from Kuala Lumpur to Delhi (XKLA-DEL)? Flights fares for Kuala Lumpur to Delhi start at US $ 87.00. Find the best and cheapest tickets on this route and other relevant information.
Before you book a flight you can use Utiket to find the cheapest flights from Kuala Lumpur to Delhi for MasWings, IndiGo, Jet Airways, Spicejet, AirAsia, Air India. All flight data are real-time and accurate. Utiket finds all the best flights from Kuala Lumpur to Delhi.
Flight information Kuala Lumpur to Delhi
Flight time and time difference
- On average the flight time between Kuala Lumpur and Delhi is about 2 hr 45 min.
- Be aware there is a time difference of 2 hours: The time in Delhi is 2 hour earlier than the time in Kuala Lumpur. The timezone for Kuala Lumpur is: UTC +08:00. The local time now: 08:32:30. For Delhi the timezone is: UTC +05:30 and the local time now: 06:02:30.
- There are 3 airlines flying from Kuala Lumpur to Delhi.
- Weekly there are 30 flights between Kuala Lumpur to Delhi.
- The earliest flight from Kuala Lumpur to Delhi is at 08:50.
- The latest flight is at 19:00.
- The cheapest price for a flight from Kuala Lumpur Delhi is USD 87.00.
About Kuala Lumpur
The metropole Kuala Lumpur has multiple airports. Find flights to Kuala Lumpur.
About Delhi Indira Gandhi International Airport
The Indira Gandhi International Airport (abbreviated as IGIA) of the National Capital Region of Delhi is located 16 km west from New Delhi city center. It is the busiest airport and largest aviation hub of India with close to 40 million passengers a year. The airport was named second best airport in the world in the 25 to 40 million passengers category in 2012 and 2013.
The Indira Gandhi Airport has six terminals of which only two are in use. An old terminal known as Terminal 1D is now used for all domestic flights of the budget airlines GoAir, IndiGo and SpiceJet. Terminal 2 will be demolished and is not in use at this time. The brand new Terminal 3 opened in 2010 and is the 8th largest passenger terminal in the world with all modern facilities and technologies. All international flights and all domestic flights by full-service airlines (Air India, Jet Airways) are handled at this terminal.
Please be aware that security at Delhi Airport is tight and you should allow for enough time for check-in. Do not show up 50 minutes before your flight, you will be too late. Also be aware that in the winter months (Dec and Jan) visibility can drop considerably due to dense fog and many flights may get delayed, cancelled or diverted.
Which airlines have direct flights between Kuala Lumpur - Delhi?
|Iata||Airline||Flights||Minimum Price||Average Price|
See all flight departure times