Cheap flights Kuala Lumpur to Delhi
Looking for a cheap flight from Kuala Lumpur to Delhi (AIRPORTCODEFIRST-AIRPORTCODESECOND)? Flights fares for Kuala Lumpur to Delhi start at
Before you book a flight you can use Utiket to find the cheapest flights from Kuala Lumpur to Delhi for MasWings, AirAsia, IndiGo, Jet Airways, Air India, Spicejet. All flight data are real-time and accurate. Utiket finds all the best flights from Kuala Lumpur to Delhi.
Flight information Kuala Lumpur to Delhi
Flight time and time difference
- On average the flight time between Kuala Lumpur and Delhi is about 2 hr 45 min.
- Be aware there is a time difference of 2 hours: The time in Delhi is 2 hour earlier than the time in Kuala Lumpur. The timezone for Kuala Lumpur is: UTC +08:00. The local time now: 12:08:18. For Delhi the timezone is: UTC +05:30 and the local time now: 09:38:18.
- There are 4 airlines flying from Kuala Lumpur to Delhi.
- Weekly there are 26 flights between Kuala Lumpur to Delhi.
- The earliest flight from Kuala Lumpur to Delhi is at 16:30.
- The latest flight is at 19:00.
- The cheapest price for a flight from Kuala Lumpur Delhi is USD 113.00.
Transport to and from Delhi to airport Indira Gandhi International (DEL)
The quickest way into the city is using the Delhi Airport Metro Express departing from the airport to the New Delhi Metro Station (20 minutes for Rs 150). A train departs every 20 minutes from 5 in the morning till 11 in the evening.
Two public bus companies offer a bus service to the city. Several buses depart every hour to various destinations including many hotels in the center, the Inter State Bus Terminal and Delhi Train Station. One way fare is Rs 50 and an extra Rs 25 for heavy luggage.
If you prefer a taxi it is best to book one at the taxi booth run by the Delhi Police (after customs left side). You will pay the full taxi fare to them and they will pay the taxi driver later after he shows the police the receipt proving you were taken to your destination. Only give the receipt to the driver after you arrive; there is no need to tip the driver or pay extra but the driver will probably try to convince you anyway. A non AC taxi into the city will cost about Rs 300. Private taxi operators with full AC taxis are available as well but they are more expensive.
Airlines with direct flights on route Kuala Lumpur - Delhi
|Iata||Airline||Flights||Minimum Price||Average Price|
See all flight departure times