Looking for a cheap flight from Lisbon to Chicago (LIS-CHIA)?
Before you book a flight you can use Utiket to find the cheapest flights from Lisbon to Chicago for United Airlines, Delta Air Lines, TAP Portugal, American Airlines, JetBlue, Hawaiian Airlines. All flight data are real-time and accurate. Utiket finds all the cheapest flights from Lisbon to Chicago.
Flight time and time difference
- On average the flight time between Lisbon and Chicago is about 3 hr 0 min.
- Be aware there is a time difference of hours: The time in Chicago is hour earlier than the time in Lisbon.
- There are 1 airlines flying from Lisbon to Chicago.
- Weekly there are 1 flights between Lisbon to Chicago.
- The earliest flight from Lisbon to Chicago is at 13:05.
- The latest flight is at 13:05.
About Humberto Delgado Airport
Lisbon Humberto Delgado Airport, previously known as Lisbon Portela Airport is the largest airport of Portugal, serving the capital Lisbon. In 2016 the airport was renamed from Lisbon Pertola to Lisbon Humberto Delgado Airport in honor of the late Portugese air force general and politician.
The metropole Chicago has multiple airports: Chicago Midway International Airport (MDW), Chicago O'Hare International Airport (ORD), Chicago Rockford International Airport (RFD). Find cheap flights to Chicago here on Utiket. We compare flights to all airports in Chicago, so you can find easily the cheapest flight..