Looking for a cheap flight from London to Dublin (LONA-DUB)?
Before you book a flight you can use Utiket to find the cheapest flights from London to Dublin for British Airways, Ryanair, BA CityFlyer, easyJet, Aer Lingus, Virgin Atlantic. All flight data are real-time and accurate. Utiket finds all the cheapest flights from London to Dublin.
Flight time and time difference
- On average the flight time between London and Dublin is about 1 hr 10 min.
- There is no time difference between these cities. The timezone for both cities is: UTC +01:00. The local time now: 00:04:28.
- There are 1 airlines flying from London to Dublin.
- Weekly there are 1 flights between London to Dublin.
- The earliest flight from London to Dublin is at 06:50.
- The latest flight is at 06:50.
The metropole London has multiple airports: London Luton Airport (LTN), London Gatwick Airport (LGW), London City Airport (LCY), Heathrow Airport (LHR), London Stansted Airport (STN), London Southend Airport (SEN). Find cheap flights to London here on Utiket. We compare flights to all airports in London, so you can find easily the cheapest flight..
About Dublin Airport
Dublin Airport is the international airport serving the capital of Ireland. It is the largest airport in Ireland and with over 25 million passengers a year one of the 20th busiest airports in Europe. Dublin Airport is the home base of national airline Aer Lingus and low-cost airline Ryanair.
Which airlines have direct flights between London - Dublin?
|IATA||Airline||Flights||Minimum Price||Average Price|