Looking for a cheap flight from London to Eindhoven (LONA-EIN)? Flights fares for London to Eindhoven start at US $ 22.00. Find the best and cheapest flights on this route and other relevant information.
Before you book a flight you can use Utiket to find the cheapest flights from London to Eindhoven for British Airways, KLM Cityhopper, Virgin Atlantic, Transavia, BA CityFlyer. All flight data are real-time and accurate. Utiket finds all the cheapest flights from London to Eindhoven.
Flight time and time difference
- On average the flight time between London and Eindhoven is about 2 hr 5 min.
- Be aware there is a time difference of 1 hours: The time in London is 1 hour earlier than the time in Eindhoven.
- There are 1 airlines flying from London to Eindhoven.
- Weekly there are 7 flights between London to Eindhoven.
- The earliest flight from London to Eindhoven is at 14:25.
- The latest flight is at 18:45.
- The cheapest price for flight from London Eindhoven is USD 22.00.
The metropole London has multiple airports: London Luton Airport (LTN), London Gatwick Airport (LGW), London City Airport (LCY), Heathrow Airport (LHR), London Stansted Airport (STN), London Southend Airport (SEN). Find cheap flights to London here on Utiket. We compare flights to all airports in London, so you can find easily the cheapest flight..
About Eindhoven Airport
Eindhoven Airport, located just 7 km west of the city, is the main low-cost airport of the Netherlands and the second-largest airport after Amsterdam Schiphol Airport. Eindhoven is the main hub for Transavia and Ryanair. About 5 million passengers a year use Eindhoven Airport. A new terminal was constructed in 2012 to accommodate the increasing number of passengers. All facilities are available here, including a airport hotel, ATM, baggage lockers etc.
Eindhoven Airport was founded as a grass strip in 1932 and was expanded by the Germans during the Second World War. Also after the War the Airport continued its military use and was made available for civilian use only in 1984. Now the F-16 jet-fighters are gone but the airport is still used for military transports.
Which airlines have direct flights between London - Eindhoven?
|IATA||Airline||Flights||Minimum Price||Average Price|