Looking for a cheap flight from Madrid to Alicante (MAD-ALC)?
Before you book a flight you can use Utiket to find the cheapest flights from Madrid to Alicante for Iberia Airlines, Vueling, Air Europa, Iberia Express, Binter Canarias, Air Nostrum. All flight data are real-time and accurate. Utiket finds all the cheapest flights from Madrid to Alicante.
Flight time and time difference
- On average the flight time between Madrid and Alicante is about 1 hr 5 min.
- There is no time difference between these cities.
- There are 2 airlines flying from Madrid to Alicante.
- Weekly there are 15 flights between Madrid to Alicante.
- The earliest flight from Madrid to Alicante is at 06:50.
- The latest flight is at 20:00.
About Adolfo Suárez Madrid–Barajas Airport
Adolfo Suárez Madrid Barajas International Airport, or often called Madrid-Barajas Airport, is the main international airport serving Madrid, the capital of Spain. With well over 50 million passengers a year it is one of Europe's busiest airports and a major link in the air traffic between Europe and Latin America. The route Madrid to Barcelona is the busiest European route with over 55 daily flights.
About Alicante–Elche Airport
The Alicante-Elche Airport, formerly El Altet Airport is the fifth-busiest airport in Spain and serves the city of Alicante as well as the surrounding Murcia Region. The airport has grown rapidly last decade as several low-cost airlines use Alicante-Elche Airport as a base, like Ryanair, Vueling and Norwegian Air Shuttle. Ryanair is now the leading airline at the airport, accounting for 30% of all passenger traffic.