Looking for a cheap flight from Makassar to Labuanbajo (UPG-LBJ)? Flights fares for Makassar to Labuanbajo start at US $ 45.00. Find the best and cheapest flights on this route and other relevant information.
Before you book a flight you can use Utiket to find the cheapest flights from Makassar to Labuanbajo for Lion Air, Citilink, Wings Air, Garuda Indonesia, Batik Air, Sriwijaya Air. All flight data are real-time and accurate. Utiket finds all the cheapest flights from Makassar to Labuanbajo.
Flight time and time difference
- On average the flight time between Makassar and Labuanbajo is about 1 hr 0 min.
- There is no time difference between these cities. The timezone for both cities is: UTC +08:00. The local time now: 17:13:23.
- There are 1 airlines flying from Makassar to Labuanbajo.
- Weekly there are 13 flights between Makassar to Labuanbajo.
- The earliest flight from Makassar to Labuanbajo is at 06:05.
- The latest flight is at 06:05.
- The cheapest price for flight from Makassar Labuanbajo is USD 45.00.
About Sultan Hasanuddin International Airport
Makassar Airport is a major hub for flights between west and east Indonesia and with over 5 million passengers a year it is one the busiest airports in Indonesia. From Makassar you can take a flight to almost every airport in the eastern part of the country as well as to major airports in Java and Kalimantan. Garuda and Airasia have flights from Makassar to a few international destinations like Singapore and Kuala Lumpur.
About Komodo Airport
The Komodo Airport is a small domestic airport providing air access to Flores, the Komodo Island and surrounding area. The airport's name comes from its location in the Komodo subdistrict (kecamatan) of the West Manggarai Regency, one of the six regencies on the island of Flores.
Which airlines have direct flights between Makassar - Labuanbajo?
|IATA||Airline||Flights||Minimum Price||Average Price|
|8B||Transnusa Air Services||2||76.00||81.00|