Cheap flights Makassar to Sorong
Looking for a cheap flight from Makassar to Sorong (UPG-SOQ)? Flights fares for Makassar to Sorong start at US $ 57.00. Find the best and cheapest tickets on this route and other relevant information.
Before you book a flight you can use Utiket to find the cheapest flights from Makassar to Sorong for Lion Air, Garuda Indonesia, Batik Air, Sriwijaya Air, Wings Air, Citilink. All flight data are real-time and accurate. Utiket finds all the best flights from Makassar to Sorong.
Flight information Makassar to Sorong
Flight time and time difference
- On average the flight time between Makassar and Sorong is about 2 hr 10 min.
- Be aware there is a time difference of 1 hours: The time in Makassar is 1 hour earlier than the time in Sorong. The timezone for Makassar is: UTC +08:00. The local time now: 10:44:51. For Sorong the timezone is: UTC +09:00 and the local time now: 11:44:51.
- There are 5 airlines flying from Makassar to Sorong.
- Weekly there are 70 flights between Makassar to Sorong.
- The earliest flight from Makassar to Sorong is at 00:00.
- The latest flight is at 10:00.
- The cheapest price for a flight from Makassar Sorong is USD 57.00.
About Makassar Sultan Hasanuddin Airport
The new terminal of Makassar Sultan Hasanuddin International Airport is spacious and comfortable making it one of the best airport terminals in Indonesia. The airport is located 20km northeast of the city. Makassar Airport is a major hub for flights between west and east Indonesia and with over 5 million passengers a year it is one the busiest airports in Indonesia. The new terminal is built for the future with free wifi, spacious shopping area and it can accommodate the Boeing 747 Jumbojet. From Makassar you can take a flight to almost every airport in the eastern part of the country as well as to major airports in Java and Kalimantan. Garuda and Airasia have flights from Makassar to a few international destinations like Singapore and Kuala Lumpur.
About Sorong Dominique Edward Osok Airport
The Domine Eduard Osok Airport is located at Jl. Basuki Rahmat Km 8, Sorong. This airport has domestic routes only operating from 6:00 to 21:00 WIT. Distance from downtown to the airport is only about 8 km. Every day Garuda flies several times on the route Denpasar-Makassar-Sorong. Express Air flies daily Makassar-Sorong. You can use Lion Air for the flight Sorong-Ambon, Ambon-Makassar, Denpasar and Makassar. Lion Air and Express Air fly on the route Manado-Sorong.
Besides flights to the major cities there are at least 12 flights per week using small aircraft to close-by destinations.
Airlines with direct flights on route Makassar - Sorong?
|Iata||Airline||Flights||Minimum Price||Average Price|
See all flight departure times