Cheap flights Makassar to Sorong
Looking for a cheap flight from Makassar to Sorong (UPG-SOQ)? Flights fares for Makassar to Sorong start at US $ 49.00. Find the best and cheapest tickets on this route and other relevant information.
Before you book a flight you can use Utiket to find the cheapest flights from Makassar to Sorong for Garuda Indonesia, Lion Air, Citilink, Batik Air, Sriwijaya Air, Wings Air. All flight data are real-time and accurate. Utiket finds all the best flights from Makassar to Sorong.
Flight information Makassar to Sorong
Flight time and time difference
- On average the flight time between Makassar and Sorong is about 2 hr 10 min.
- Be aware there is a time difference of 1 hours: The time in Makassar is 1 hour earlier than the time in Sorong. The timezone for Makassar is: UTC +08:00. The local time now: 22:00:22. For Sorong the timezone is: UTC +09:00 and the local time now: 23:00:22.
- There are 5 airlines flying from Makassar to Sorong.
- Weekly there are 62 flights between Makassar to Sorong.
- The earliest flight from Makassar to Sorong is at 00:00.
- The latest flight is at 10:00.
- The cheapest price for a flight from Makassar Sorong is USD 49.00.
Transport to and from Makassar to airport Sultan Hasanuddin (UPG)
There is no public bus at Makassar Airport but you can take the free shuttle bus which will take you to the main road. There you can get on a bemo (Rp 4000) to Makassar Mall in downtown Makassar. The shuttle bus departs on the lower level on the far right side. If you arrive late in the evening it can take a long time before it departs though. Alternatively you can take a taxi. Taxis to the city booked at the taxi stand have the fixed price of Rp 100.000. You can try to get a taxi direct from the driver but it will not be much cheaper. They will offer you Rp 70.000 but then it does not include the toll fee.
Transport to and from Sorong to airport Dominique Edward Osok (SOQ)
---- Taxi fare from the airport is around Rp.80.000, or alternatively you can use public transportation (angkot), which is cheaper but you have to walk about 100m to the highway. Fare for the angkot is about Rp. 2000 - Rp. 3000. If you want to go to the harbor, you have to take 2 different angkots (total fare Rp. 6000). The angkots are very easy and cheap way for transportation in Sorong. Also, in addition to being cheap public transportation, you can also charter the whole angkot one-way to or from the airport for a price of approximately Rp. 20,000 - Rp 30,000. If you have a transit flight the next day best to stay at the hotel Imperial Aryaduta which is close to the airport so you will not be late for your next flight.
Airlines with direct flights on route Makassar - Sorong
|Iata||Airline||Flights||Minimum Price||Average Price|
See all flight departure times