Looking for a cheap flight from Manila to Bacolod (MNL-BCD)? Flights fares for Manila to Bacolod start at US $ 23.00. Find the best and cheapest flights on this route and other relevant information.
Before you book a flight you can use Utiket to find the cheapest flights from Manila to Bacolod for PAL Express, Cebu Pacific Air, Philippine Airlines, SEAir, AirAsia Zest, SkyJet Air. All flight data are real-time and accurate. Utiket finds all the cheapest flights from Manila to Bacolod.
Flight time and time difference
- On average the flight time between Manila and Bacolod is about 1 hr 5 min.
- There is no time difference between these cities. The timezone for both cities is: UTC +08:00. The local time now: 15:17:35.
- There are 4 airlines flying from Manila to Bacolod.
- Weekly there are 85 flights between Manila to Bacolod.
- The earliest flight from Manila to Bacolod is at 03:30.
- The latest flight is at 21:20.
- The cheapest price for flight from Manila Bacolod is USD 23.00.
About Ninoy Aquino International Airport
The Ninoy Aquino International Airport of Manila (NAIA) is the main gateway to the Philippines. With over 30 million passengers a year this airport is in top 50 of busiest airports in the world.
About Bacolod Silay Airport
Bacolod-Silay International Airport serves Negros Occidental Province and its capital city of Bacolod. This new airport replaced the old Bacolod City Domestic Airport in 2007. Although it is designated an international airport there are currently no international flights to Bacolod.
Which airlines have direct flights between Manila - Bacolod?
|IATA||Airline||Flights||Minimum Price||Average Price|
|5J||Cebu Pacific Air||8||18.00||75.00|