Looking for a cheap flight from Manila to Borocay (MNL-MPH)?
Before you book a flight you can use Utiket to find the cheapest flights from Manila to Borocay for PAL Express, Cebu Pacific Air, Philippine Airlines, AirAsia Zest, SEAir, SkyJet Air. All flight data are real-time and accurate. Utiket finds all the cheapest flights from Manila to Borocay.
Flight time and time difference
- On average the flight time between Manila and Borocay is about 35 min.
- There is no time difference between these cities. The timezone for both cities is: UTC +08:00. The local time now: 21:57:14.
- There are 6 airlines flying from Manila to Borocay.
- Weekly there are 12 flights between Manila to Borocay.
- The earliest flight from Manila to Borocay is at 06:00.
- The latest flight is at 18:55.
About Ninoy Aquino International Airport
The Ninoy Aquino International Airport of Manila (NAIA) is the main gateway to the Philippines. With over 30 million passengers a year this airport is in top 50 of busiest airports in the world.
About Godofredo P. Ramos Airport
Godofredo P. Ramos Airport or also called Caticlan Airport and Boracay Airport is located in Malay city in Aklan province. The airport is the closest of the two gateways to the popular holiday island of Boracay, the other being the farther away but bigger Kalibo International Airport.
Which airlines have direct flights between Manila - Borocay?
|IATA||Airline||Flights||Minimum Price||Average Price|
|5J||Cebu Pacific Air||5||39.00||100.00|