Cheap flights Manila to Surigao
Looking for a cheap flight from Manila to Surigao (AIRPORTCODEFIRST-AIRPORTCODESECOND)? Flights fares for Manila to Surigao start at
Before you book a flight you can use Utiket to find the cheapest flights from Manila to Surigao for PAL Express, Cebu Pacific Air, Air Philippines, SEAir, AirAsia Zest, SkyJet Air. All flight data are real-time and accurate. Utiket finds all the best flights from Manila to Surigao.
Flight information Manila to Surigao
Flight time and time difference
- On average the flight time between Manila and Surigao is about 1 hr 40 min.
- There is no time difference between these cities. The timezone for both cities is: UTC +08:00. The local time now: 06:20:10.
- There are 1 airlines flying from Manila to Surigao.
- The earliest flight from Manila to Surigao is at 10:20.
- The latest flight is at 10:20.
- The cheapest price for a flight from Manila Surigao is USD 72.00.
Transport to and from Manila to airport Ninoy Aquino International (MNL)
Since Manila International Airport is so close to the city a taxi is quite affordable and the best choice. Outside the arrival area are the official yellow colored airport taxis. They will use a meter and starting fare is PHP 70. A taxi to central Manila would cost around PHP 150 to 200 and can take 20 minutes to an hour, depending traffic.
Terminals 1, 3 and 4 are connected to the Metro Manila City Bus system making it easy to get a bus to downtown Manila. Busses depart in front of the arrival area at each terminal, though at Terminal 3 you have to walk to the main road.
An all white NAIA Shuttle bus (called Airport Loop) connects the four terminals and costs PHP 20. It runs along all terminals so it can take up to an hour to get to your terminal. There is also a shuttle bus from Terminal 3 to the Genesis Bus Terminal in Pasay Rotunda.