Looking for a cheap flight from Manila to Tagbilaran (MNL-TAG)?
Before you book a flight you can use Utiket to find the cheapest flights from Manila to Tagbilaran for PAL Express, Cebu Pacific Air, Philippine Airlines, SEAir, AirAsia Zest, SkyJet Air. All flight data are real-time and accurate. Utiket finds all the cheapest flights from Manila to Tagbilaran.
Flight time and time difference
- On average the flight time between Manila and Tagbilaran is about 1 hr 0 min.
- There is no time difference between these cities. The timezone for both cities is: UTC +08:00. The local time now: 19:03:28.
- There are 3 airlines flying from Manila to Tagbilaran.
- Weekly there are 27 flights between Manila to Tagbilaran.
- The earliest flight from Manila to Tagbilaran is at 05:15.
- The latest flight is at 14:05.
About Ninoy Aquino International Airport
The Ninoy Aquino International Airport of Manila (NAIA) is the main gateway to the Philippines. With over 30 million passengers a year this airport is in top 50 of busiest airports in the world.
About Tagbilaran Airport
Tagbilaran Airport is a small domestic airport located at Barangay Taloto serving the area of Tagbilaran, the capital of Bohol Province.
Which airlines have direct flights between Manila - Tagbilaran?
|IATA||Airline||Flights||Minimum Price||Average Price|
|5J||Cebu Pacific Air||4||22.00||70.00|