Looking for a cheap flight from Manila to Tokyo (MNL-TYOA)? Flights fares for Manila to Tokyo start at US $ 74.00. Find the best and cheapest flights on this route and other relevant information.
Before you book a flight you can use Utiket to find the cheapest flights from Manila to Tokyo for PAL Express, Cebu Pacific Air, Philippine Airlines, SEAir, AirAsia Zest, Japan Airlines. All flight data are real-time and accurate. Utiket finds all the cheapest flights from Manila to Tokyo.
Flight time and time difference
- On average the flight time between Manila and Tokyo is about 2 hr 35 min.
- Be aware there is a time difference of 1 hours: The time in Manila is 1 hour earlier than the time in Tokyo. The timezone for Manila is: UTC +08:00. The local time now: 22:04:43. For Tokyo the timezone is: UTC +09:00 and the local time now: 23:04:43.
- There are 3 airlines flying from Manila to Tokyo.
- Weekly there are 5 flights between Manila to Tokyo.
- The earliest flight from Manila to Tokyo is at 08:55.
- The latest flight is at 14:50.
- The cheapest price for flight from Manila Tokyo is USD 74.00.
About Ninoy Aquino International Airport
The Ninoy Aquino International Airport of Manila (NAIA) is the main gateway to the Philippines. With over 30 million passengers a year this airport is in top 50 of busiest airports in the world.
The metropole Tokyo has multiple airports: Haneda Airport (HND), Narita International Airport (NRT). Find cheap flights to Tokyo here on Utiket. We compare flights to all airports in Tokyo, so you can find easily the cheapest flight..
Which airlines have direct flights between Manila - Tokyo?
|IATA||Airline||Flights||Minimum Price||Average Price|
|NH||All Nippon Airways||7||--||--|
|5J||Cebu Pacific Air||1||--||--|