Looking for a cheap flight from Melbourne to Denpasar Bali (MELA-DPS)?
Before you book a flight you can use Utiket to find the cheapest flights from Melbourne to Denpasar Bali for Lion Air, Batik Air, Wings Air, Garuda Indonesia, Citilink, Qantas. All flight data are real-time and accurate. Utiket finds all the cheapest flights from Melbourne to Denpasar Bali.
Flight time and time difference
- On average the flight time between Melbourne and Denpasar Bali is about 2 hr 50 min.
- Be aware there is a time difference of 2 hours: The time in Denpasar Bali is 2 hour earlier than the time in Melbourne. The timezone for Melbourne is: UTC +10:00. The local time now: 22:56:17. For Denpasar Bali the timezone is: UTC +08:00 and the local time now: 20:56:17.
- There are 6 airlines flying from Melbourne to Denpasar Bali.
- Weekly there are 32 flights between Melbourne to Denpasar Bali.
- The earliest flight from Melbourne to Denpasar Bali is at 07:00.
- The latest flight is at 17:45.
The metropole Melbourne has multiple airports: Melbourne Airport (MEL), Melbourne Avalon Airport (AVV). Find cheap flights to Melbourne here on Utiket. We compare flights to all airports in Melbourne, so you can find easily the cheapest flight..
About Ngurah Rai International Airport
Bali's airport Ngurah Rai is named after I Gusti Ngurah Rai, an Indonesian National Hero who died in a puputan (fight to the death) against the Dutch at Marga during the Indonesian Revolution in 1946. The airport has undergone some major renovations lately significantly improving the congestion and facilities.
Which airlines have direct flights between Melbourne - Denpasar Bali?
|IATA||Airline||Flights||Minimum Price||Average Price|