Looking for a cheap flight from Melbourne to Wellington (MELA-WLG)?
Before you book a flight you can use Utiket to find the cheapest flights from Melbourne to Wellington for Qantas, Virgin Australia, JetStar Airways, Air New Zealand, Tigerair Australia, Regional Express. All flight data are real-time and accurate. Utiket finds all the cheapest flights from Melbourne to Wellington.
Flight time and time difference
- On average the flight time between Melbourne and Wellington is about 3 hr 10 min.
- Be aware there is a time difference of 2 hours: The time in Melbourne is 2 hour earlier than the time in Wellington. The timezone for Melbourne is: UTC +10:00. The local time now: 20:53:38. For Wellington the timezone is: UTC +12:00 and the local time now: 22:53:38.
- There are 3 airlines flying from Melbourne to Wellington.
- Weekly there are 8 flights between Melbourne to Wellington.
- The earliest flight from Melbourne to Wellington is at 07:50.
- The latest flight is at 18:20.
The metropole Melbourne has multiple airports: Melbourne Airport (MEL), Melbourne Avalon Airport (AVV). Find cheap flights to Melbourne here on Utiket. We compare flights to all airports in Melbourne, so you can find easily the cheapest flight..
About Wellington International Airport
The Wellington International Airport is, after Auckland and Christchurch, the third busiest airport in New Zealand with well over 5 million passengers a year. Wellington Airport is sometimes still called Rongotai Airport, its former name.
Which airlines have direct flights between Melbourne - Wellington?
|IATA||Airline||Flights||Minimum Price||Average Price|