Looking for a cheap flight from Munich to Amsterdam (MUC-AMS)?
Before you book a flight you can use Utiket to find the cheapest flights from Munich to Amsterdam for Lufthansa, KLM Cityhopper, Lufthansa CityLine, Eurowings, Transavia. All flight data are real-time and accurate. Utiket finds all the cheapest flights from Munich to Amsterdam.
Flight time and time difference
- On average the flight time between Munich and Amsterdam is about 1 hr 25 min.
- There is no time difference between these cities. The timezone for both cities is: UTC +02:00. The local time now: 10:58:25.
- There are 5 airlines flying from Munich to Amsterdam.
- Weekly there are 20 flights between Munich to Amsterdam.
- The earliest flight from Munich to Amsterdam is at 06:40.
- The latest flight is at 20:50.
About Munich Airport
Munich Airport is a large international airport serving Munich, the capital of the state of Bavaria in Germany. With over 42 million passengers a year, Munich Airport is the second largest airport in Germany, after Frankfurt Airport, and is a major hub for Lufthansa and Lufthansa Regional. Although Lufthansa has its base at Frankfurt, the airline has more flights from Munich to European destinations, while Frankfurt has more intercontinental flights. The airport was voted best European Airport eight times in the last ten years.
About Amsterdam Airport Schiphol
Schiphol Airport or Amsterdam Airport Schiphol is the largest Dutch airport and the third-largest in Europe, after Heathrow near London and Charles de Gaulle Airport in Paris. Every year, Schiphol processes more than 60 million passengers. Schiphol Airport is home to the national airline KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, but also for Corendon, Tui and Transavia. Schiphol is also the European hub for Delta Airlines and Jet Airways.
Which airlines have direct flights between Munich - Amsterdam?
|IATA||Airline||Flights||Minimum Price||Average Price|