Looking for a cheap flight from Munich to Brussels (MUC-BRUA)?
Before you book a flight you can use Utiket to find the cheapest flights from Munich to Brussels for Lufthansa, Lufthansa CityLine, Brussels Airlines, Eurowings, Germanwings. All flight data are real-time and accurate. Utiket finds all the cheapest flights from Munich to Brussels.
Flight time and time difference
- On average the flight time between Munich and Brussels is about 1 hr 15 min.
- There is no time difference between these cities. The timezone for both cities is: UTC +01:00. The local time now: 00:55:47.
- There are 2 airlines flying from Munich to Brussels.
- Weekly there are 10 flights between Munich to Brussels.
- The earliest flight from Munich to Brussels is at 07:05.
- The latest flight is at 21:10.
About Munich Airport
Munich Airport is a large international airport serving Munich, the capital of the state of Bavaria in Germany. With over 42 million passengers a year, Munich Airport is the second largest airport in Germany, after Frankfurt Airport, and is a major hub for Lufthansa and Lufthansa Regional. Although Lufthansa has its base at Frankfurt, the airline has more flights from Munich to European destinations, while Frankfurt has more intercontinental flights. The airport was voted best European Airport eight times in the last ten years.
The metropole Brussels has multiple airports: Brussels Airport (BRU), Brussels South Charleroi Airport (CRL). Find cheap flights to Brussels here on Utiket. We compare flights to all airports in Brussels, so you can find easily the cheapest flight..
Which airlines have direct flights between Munich - Brussels?
|IATA||Airline||Flights||Minimum Price||Average Price|