Looking for a cheap flight from Munich to Chicago (MUC-CHIA)?
Before you book a flight you can use Utiket to find the cheapest flights from Munich to Chicago for United Airlines, Lufthansa, Delta Air Lines, American Airlines, JetBlue, Lufthansa CityLine. All flight data are real-time and accurate. Utiket finds all the cheapest flights from Munich to Chicago.
Flight time and time difference
- On average the flight time between Munich and Chicago is about 2 hr 35 min.
- Be aware there is a time difference of hours: The time in Chicago is hour earlier than the time in Munich. The timezone for Munich is: UTC +02:00. The local time now: 11:48:05. For Chicago the timezone is: UTC +-5:00 and the local time now: 04:48:05.
- There are 2 airlines flying from Munich to Chicago.
- Weekly there are 1 flights between Munich to Chicago.
- The earliest flight from Munich to Chicago is at 11:25.
- The latest flight is at 15:40.
About Munich Airport
Munich Airport is a large international airport serving Munich, the capital of the state of Bavaria in Germany. With over 42 million passengers a year, Munich Airport is the second largest airport in Germany, after Frankfurt Airport, and is a major hub for Lufthansa and Lufthansa Regional. Although Lufthansa has its base at Frankfurt, the airline has more flights from Munich to European destinations, while Frankfurt has more intercontinental flights. The airport was voted best European Airport eight times in the last ten years.
The metropole Chicago has multiple airports: Chicago Midway International Airport (MDW), Chicago O'Hare International Airport (ORD), Chicago Rockford International Airport (RFD). Find cheap flights to Chicago here on Utiket. We compare flights to all airports in Chicago, so you can find easily the cheapest flight..
Which airlines have direct flights between Munich - Chicago?
|IATA||Airline||Flights||Minimum Price||Average Price|