Looking for a cheap flight from Munich to Singapore (MUC-SIN)?
Before you book a flight you can use Utiket to find the cheapest flights from Munich to Singapore for Lufthansa, Singapore Airlines, SilkAir, Tiger Airways, Lufthansa CityLine, JetStar Asia. All flight data are real-time and accurate. Utiket finds all the cheapest flights from Munich to Singapore.
Flight time and time difference
- Be aware there is a time difference of 6 hours: The time in Munich is 6 hour earlier than the time in Singapore. The timezone for Munich is: UTC +02:00. The local time now: 14:40:40. For Singapore the timezone is: UTC +08:00 and the local time now: 20:40:40.
- There are 2 airlines flying from Munich to Singapore.
- Weekly there are 7 flights between Munich to Singapore.
- The earliest flight from Munich to Singapore is at 12:20.
- The latest flight is at 22:15.
About Munich Airport
Munich Airport is a large international airport serving Munich, the capital of the state of Bavaria in Germany. With over 42 million passengers a year, Munich Airport is the second largest airport in Germany, after Frankfurt Airport, and is a major hub for Lufthansa and Lufthansa Regional. Although Lufthansa has its base at Frankfurt, the airline has more flights from Munich to European destinations, while Frankfurt has more intercontinental flights. The airport was voted best European Airport eight times in the last ten years.
About Changi Airport
Singapore is a major international transportation hub in Asia, positioned on many sea and air trade routes. Singapore Changi Airport hosts a network of 100 airlines connecting Singapore to 380 cities in 90 countries.
Which airlines have direct flights between Munich - Singapore?
|IATA||Airline||Flights||Minimum Price||Average Price|