Looking for a cheap flight from Nagoya to Chitose (NGO-CTS)?
Before you book a flight you can use Utiket to find the cheapest flights from Nagoya to Chitose for Japan Airlines, All Nippon Airways, ANA Wings, Air Japan, Jetstar Japan, Star Flyer. All flight data are real-time and accurate. Utiket finds all the cheapest flights from Nagoya to Chitose.
Flight time and time difference
- On average the flight time between Nagoya and Chitose is about 1 hr 35 min.
- There is no time difference between these cities. The timezone for both cities is: UTC +09:00. The local time now: 11:52:32.
- There are 3 airlines flying from Nagoya to Chitose.
- Weekly there are 6 flights between Nagoya to Chitose.
- The earliest flight from Nagoya to Chitose is at 09:10.
- The latest flight is at 19:25.
About Chubu Centrair International Airport
The Nagoya Chubu Centrair International Airport or also known as Central Japan International Airport opened in February 2005 replacing the old Nagoya Airport. The old airport is now named Nagoya Airfield and all commercial flights and the IATA code (NGO) moved to the new airport.
About New Chitose Airport
The New Chitose Airport is Japan's third busiest airport after Narita and Haneda. The route between Haneda and Chitose is the busiest air route in the world with dozens of jumbo jets flying between the cities.