Looking for a cheap flight from Naha to Fukuoka (OKA-FUK)?
Before you book a flight you can use Utiket to find the cheapest flights from Naha to Fukuoka for Japan Airlines, All Nippon Airways, ANA Wings, Air Japan, Star Flyer, Jetstar Japan. All flight data are real-time and accurate. Utiket finds all the cheapest flights from Naha to Fukuoka.
Flight time and time difference
- On average the flight time between Naha and Fukuoka is about 1 hr 35 min.
- There is no time difference between these cities. The timezone for both cities is: UTC +09:00. The local time now: 19:09:10.
- There are 2 airlines flying from Naha to Fukuoka.
- Weekly there are 2 flights between Naha to Fukuoka.
- The earliest flight from Naha to Fukuoka is at 13:10.
- The latest flight is at 19:50.
About Naha Airport
The large and congested Naha International Airport is the main airport on the island of Okinawa. It is the main gateway for passengers for Naha as well as for the Okinawa prefecture in general.
About Fukuoka Airport
The Fukuoka International Airport, formerly the Itazuke Air Base is the fourth busiest airport in Japan with close to 20 million passengers.
The airport is close to the city so it is surrounded by residential areas, therefore the airport does not operate at night: the last flight is at 10pm and flights resume in the morning at 7am.
Fukuoka is often seen as the most convenient airport in Japan.
Japan Airlines and ANA serve many domestic routes to all major cities in Japan from Fukuoka and many airlines offer international flights to Fukuoka as well.
Which airlines have direct flights between Naha - Fukuoka?
|IATA||Airline||Flights||Minimum Price||Average Price|
|NH||All Nippon Airways||1||--||--|
|NU||Japan Transocean Air||1||--||--|