Looking for a cheap flight from New Plymouth to Auckland (NPL-AKL)?
Before you book a flight you can use Utiket to find the cheapest flights from New Plymouth to Auckland for Air New Zealand. All flight data are real-time and accurate. Utiket finds all the cheapest flights from New Plymouth to Auckland.
Flight time and time difference
- On average the flight time between New Plymouth and Auckland is about 45 min.
- There is no time difference between these cities. The timezone for both cities is: UTC +13:00. The local time now: 14:55:19.
- There are 1 airlines flying from New Plymouth to Auckland.
- Weekly there are 1 flights between New Plymouth to Auckland.
- The earliest flight from New Plymouth to Auckland is at 18:15.
- The latest flight is at 18:15.
About New Plymouth Airport
The New Plymouth Airport is located 11 km north from the city center of New Plymouth and 4 km from Bell Block on the west coast of New Zealand's North Island. With over 300.000 passengers a year, New Plymouth Airport is 9th busiest airport in the country. A reconstruction project is underway replacing the aging terminal (build in the '60) with a new, modern one. The New Plymouth Airport is served by both JetStar Airways (to Auckland) and Air New Zealand (Auckland, Christchurch and Wellington), using ATR turboprop aircraft due to the short runway. A runway extension is planned for though.
About Auckland Airport
The Auckland Airport (formerly called Auckland International Airport and also locally known as Mangere Airport) is the main gateway into New Zealand. With well over 16 million passengers a year it is the largest and busiest airport in New Zealand as well as one of the busiest in the Pacific Region.