Looking for a cheap flight from Pangkal Pinang to Palembang (PGK-PLM)?
Before you book a flight you can use Utiket to find the cheapest flights from Pangkal Pinang to Palembang for Lion Air, Batik Air, Wings Air, Garuda Indonesia, Citilink, Sriwijaya Air. All flight data are real-time and accurate. Utiket finds all the cheapest flights from Pangkal Pinang to Palembang.
Flight time and time difference
- On average the flight time between Pangkal Pinang and Palembang is about 35 min.
- There is no time difference between these cities. The timezone for both cities is: UTC +07:00. The local time now: 12:14:37.
- There are 6 airlines flying from Pangkal Pinang to Palembang.
- Weekly there are 43 flights between Pangkal Pinang to Palembang.
- The earliest flight from Pangkal Pinang to Palembang is at 09:25.
- The latest flight is at 18:15.
About Depati Amir Airport
Depati Amir Airport (PGK), also known as Pangkal Pinang Airport, is an airport serving Pangkal Pinang, the largest town on the island of Bangka and the capital of the province of Bangka-Belitung in Indonesia.
About Sultan Mahmud Badaruddin II International Airport
The Sultan Mahmud Badaruddin II Airport serves the city of Palembang and surrounding area in South Sumatra Province. This airport is named after Sultan Mahmud Badaruddin, the last Sultan of Palembang, and the airport is often abbreviated as SMB II Airport.
Which airlines have direct flights between Pangkal Pinang - Palembang?
|IATA||Airline||Flights||Minimum Price||Average Price|