Looking for a cheap flight from Pangkal Pinang to Tanjung Pandan (PGK-TJQ)? Flights fares for Pangkal Pinang to Tanjung Pandan start at US $ 27.00. Find the best and cheapest flights on this route and other relevant information.
Before you book a flight you can use Utiket to find the cheapest flights from Pangkal Pinang to Tanjung Pandan for Lion Air, Garuda Indonesia, Citilink, Wings Air, Batik Air, Sriwijaya Air. All flight data are real-time and accurate. Utiket finds all the cheapest flights from Pangkal Pinang to Tanjung Pandan.
Flight time and time difference
- On average the flight time between Pangkal Pinang and Tanjung Pandan is about 30 min.
- There is no time difference between these cities. The timezone for both cities is: UTC +07:00. The local time now: 08:05:01.
- There are 3 airlines flying from Pangkal Pinang to Tanjung Pandan.
- Weekly there are 28 flights between Pangkal Pinang to Tanjung Pandan.
- The earliest flight from Pangkal Pinang to Tanjung Pandan is at 08:25.
- The latest flight is at 17:05.
- The cheapest price for flight from Pangkal Pinang Tanjung Pandan is USD 27.00.
About Depati Amir Airport
Depati Amir Airport (PGK), also known as Pangkal Pinang Airport, is an airport serving Pangkal Pinang, the largest town on the island of Bangka and the capital of the province of Bangka-Belitung in Indonesia.
About H.A.S. Hanandjoeddin International Airport
Buluh Tumbang Airport or H.A.S. Hanandjoeddin Airport (TJQ) is an airport in Tanjung Pandan, Bangka-Belitung, Indonesia. Tanjung Pandan's Bulutumbang Airport is only a 45-minute flight from Jakarta, the closest major airport to the city.
Which airlines have direct flights between Pangkal Pinang - Tanjung Pandan?
|IATA||Airline||Flights||Minimum Price||Average Price|