Looking for a cheap flight from Pekanbaru to Jambi (PKU-DJB)? Flights fares for Pekanbaru to Jambi start at US $ 53.00. Find the best and cheapest flights on this route and other relevant information.
Before you book a flight you can use Utiket to find the cheapest flights from Pekanbaru to Jambi for Lion Air, Garuda Indonesia, Citilink, Batik Air, Wings Air, Sriwijaya Air. All flight data are real-time and accurate. Utiket finds all the cheapest flights from Pekanbaru to Jambi.
Flight time and time difference
- On average the flight time between Pekanbaru and Jambi is about 1 hr 10 min.
- There is no time difference between these cities. The timezone for both cities is: UTC +07:00. The local time now: 15:02:15.
- There are 1 airlines flying from Pekanbaru to Jambi.
- Weekly there are 7 flights between Pekanbaru to Jambi.
- The earliest flight from Pekanbaru to Jambi is at 07:20.
- The latest flight is at 07:20.
- The cheapest price for flight from Pekanbaru Jambi is USD 53.00.
About Sultan Syarif Kasim II International Airport
Pekanbaru is served by Sultan Syarif Kasim II International Airport (PKU). The airport is often referred as to SSK II or SSK and is formerly known as Simpang Tiga Airport. The name of the airport is obtained from Sultan Syarif Kasim II who is the last sultan of Siak and a Indonesian National Hero.
About Sultan Thaha Airport
The Sultan Thaha Airport serves the city of Jambi in central Sumatra. It is a medium-sized airport with daily flights to all the major cities in Indonesia. The airport does not serve international destinations.
The airport is named after Sultan Thaha Syaifuddin, the last sultan of Jambi.
Which airlines have direct flights between Pekanbaru - Jambi?
|IATA||Airline||Flights||Minimum Price||Average Price|