Looking for a cheap flight from Prague to London (PRG-LONA)?
Before you book a flight you can use Utiket to find the cheapest flights from Prague to London for British Airways, easyJet, Czech Airlines, Flybe, BA CityFlyer, Travel Service. All flight data are real-time and accurate. Utiket finds all the cheapest flights from Prague to London.
Flight time and time difference
- On average the flight time between Prague and London is about 50 min.
- Be aware there is a time difference of 1 hours: The time in London is 1 hour earlier than the time in Prague. The timezone for Prague is: UTC +02:00. The local time now: 10:30:24. For London the timezone is: UTC +01:00 and the local time now: 09:30:24.
- There are 3 airlines flying from Prague to London.
- Weekly there are 13 flights between Prague to London.
- The earliest flight from Prague to London is at 06:45.
- The latest flight is at 21:05.
About Václav Havel Airport Prague
The Václav Havel Airport Prague, previously Prague Ruzyne Airport, is the international airport of Prague, located about 20 km northwest of the city. It is the busiest of the former East-European communist countries. The Prague Airport is the main base for Czech Airlines and a hub for low cost carriers Wizz Air and Ryanair. The airport was a major scene in the 1968 Soviet led occupation of Czechoslovakia to end the Prague Spring. The airport was captured in the early hours of the invasion. A special flight from Moscow carried more than 100 agents who quickly secured the airport and prepared the way for the airlift which carried Soviet troops and tanks to Prague Airport.
The metropole London has multiple airports: London Luton Airport (LTN), London Gatwick Airport (LGW), London City Airport (LCY), Heathrow Airport (LHR), London Stansted Airport (STN), London Southend Airport (SEN). Find cheap flights to London here on Utiket. We compare flights to all airports in London, so you can find easily the cheapest flight..
Which airlines have direct flights between Prague - London?
|IATA||Airline||Flights||Minimum Price||Average Price|