Looking for a cheap flight from Seoul to Kota Kinabalu (SELA-BKI)?
Before you book a flight you can use Utiket to find the cheapest flights from Seoul to Kota Kinabalu for MasWings, AirAsia, Malindo Air, Korean Air, FireFly, Jeju Air. All flight data are real-time and accurate. Utiket finds all the cheapest flights from Seoul to Kota Kinabalu.
Flight time and time difference
- On average the flight time between Seoul and Kota Kinabalu is about 4 hr 5 min.
- Be aware there is a time difference of 1 hours: The time in Kota Kinabalu is 1 hour earlier than the time in Seoul. The timezone for Seoul is: UTC +09:00. The local time now: 19:11:26. For Kota Kinabalu the timezone is: UTC +08:00 and the local time now: 18:11:26.
- There are 4 airlines flying from Seoul to Kota Kinabalu.
- Weekly there are 18 flights between Seoul to Kota Kinabalu.
- The earliest flight from Seoul to Kota Kinabalu is at 06:40.
- The latest flight is at 22:50.
The metropole Seoul has multiple airports: Incheon International Airport (ICN), Seoul Gimpo International Airport (GMP). Find cheap flights to Seoul here on Utiket. We compare flights to all airports in Seoul, so you can find easily the cheapest flight..
About Kota Kinabalu International Airport
Kota Kinabalu International Airport (KKIA) is the second largest airport of Malaysia, handling over 7 million passengers a year. Kota Kinabalu airport is the main gateway into Malaysian Borneo.
Which airlines have direct flights between Seoul - Kota Kinabalu?
|IATA||Airline||Flights||Minimum Price||Average Price|