Cheap flights Singapore to Amsterdam
Looking for a cheap flight from Singapore to Amsterdam (SIN-AMS)? Flights fares for Singapore to Amsterdam start at US $ 346.00. Find the best and cheapest tickets on this route and other relevant information.
Before you book a flight you can use Utiket to find the cheapest flights from Singapore to Amsterdam for Singapore Airlines, SilkAir, KLM Cityhopper, JetStar Asia, Tiger Airways. All flight data are real-time and accurate. Utiket finds all the best flights from Singapore to Amsterdam.
Flight information Singapore to Amsterdam
Flight time and time difference
- On average the flight time between Singapore and Amsterdam is about 12 hr 0 min.
- Be aware there is a time difference of 6 hours: The time in Amsterdam is 6 hour earlier than the time in Singapore. The timezone for Singapore is: UTC +08:00. The local time now: 08:30:18. For Amsterdam the timezone is: UTC +02:00 and the local time now: 02:30:18.
- There are 3 airlines flying from Singapore to Amsterdam.
- Weekly there are 20 flights between Singapore to Amsterdam.
- The earliest flight from Singapore to Amsterdam is at 00:40.
- The latest flight is at 23:55.
- The cheapest price for a flight from Singapore Amsterdam is USD 346.00.
About Singapore Changi International Airport
Singapore is a major international transportation hub in Asia, positioned on many sea and air trade routes. Singapore Changi Airport hosts a network of 80 airlines connecting Singapore to 200 cities in 68 countries. The airport has three passenger terminals, and a new budget terminal, which serves low-cost airlines like Tiger Airways, Cebu Pacific and Firefly. Other low-cost airlines still use one of the main passenger terminals.
About Amsterdam Airport Schiphol
Schiphol Airport or Amsterdam Airport Schiphol is the largest Dutch airport and the third-largest in Europe, after Heathrow near London and Charles de Gaulle Airport in Paris. Every year, Schiphol processes more than 60 million passengers. Schiphol Airport is home to the national airline KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, but also for Corendon, Tui and Transavia. Schiphol is also the European hub for Delta Airlines and Jet Airways.
Which airlines have direct flights between Singapore - Amsterdam?
|Iata||Airline||Flights||Minimum Price||Average Price|
See all flight departure times