Cheap flights Singapore to Bangalore
Looking for a cheap flight from Singapore to Bangalore (AIRPORTCODEFIRST-AIRPORTCODESECOND)?
Before you book a flight you can use Utiket to find the cheapest flights from Singapore to Bangalore for IndiGo, Jet Airways, SilkAir, Singapore Airlines, Air India, Spicejet. All flight data are real-time and accurate. Utiket finds all the best flights from Singapore to Bangalore.
Flight information Singapore to Bangalore
Flight time and time difference
- On average the flight time between Singapore and Bangalore is about 4 hr 15 min.
- Be aware there is a time difference of 2 hours: The time in Bangalore is 2 hour earlier than the time in Singapore. The timezone for Singapore is: UTC +08:00. The local time now: 12:07:16. For Bangalore the timezone is: UTC +05:30 and the local time now: 09:37:16.
- There are 5 airlines flying from Singapore to Bangalore.
- Weekly there are 26 flights between Singapore to Bangalore.
- The earliest flight from Singapore to Bangalore is at 07:00.
- The latest flight is at 22:20.
Transport to and from Singapore to airport Changi International (SIN)
Singapore has an excellent public transport system and efficient taxi's. At Terminal 2 is an MRT station, easily connecting you to the city. Buses leave also from Terminal 2, in the basement. The bus system is a bit complicated if you have never been to Singapore before. If you arrive on the Budget terminal there is a free shuttle bus that can take you to Terminal 2, from which you can take the MRT or Skytrains to other Terminals if you have a connecting flight with another airline. Taxi's are efficient and affordable. They leave in front of each Terminal.
Transport to and from Bangalore to airport Bengaluru International (BLR)
The Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation (BMTC) offers airport shuttle buses (known as Vayu Vajra) into Bangalore. There are nine different routes so best to inform first which bus will take you to your hotel or destination. The buses operate day and night and a ticket will be around Rs 150.
The airport operator has struck a deal with Classic Cabs India to exclusively offer metered taxis on the airport. Unlike metered taxis on airports elsewhere in India, these are reliable and professional. A ride into the city will cost about Rs 650 to Bangaloreâ€™s CBD.
Airlines with direct flights on route Singapore - Bangalore
|Iata||Airline||Flights||Minimum Price||Average Price|
See all flight departure times