Cheap flights Singapore to Langkawi
Looking for a cheap flight from Singapore to Langkawi (AIRPORTCODEFIRST-AIRPORTCODESECOND)? Flights fares for Singapore to Langkawi start at
Before you book a flight you can use Utiket to find the cheapest flights from Singapore to Langkawi for MasWings, AirAsia, SilkAir, Singapore Airlines, Malindo Air, JetStar Asia. All flight data are real-time and accurate. Utiket finds all the best flights from Singapore to Langkawi.
Flight information Singapore to Langkawi
Flight time and time difference
- On average the flight time between Singapore and Langkawi is about 1 hr 20 min.
- There is no time difference between these cities. The timezone for both cities is: UTC +08:00. The local time now: 15:20:08.
- There are 3 airlines flying from Singapore to Langkawi.
- Weekly there are 15 flights between Singapore to Langkawi.
- The earliest flight from Singapore to Langkawi is at 08:45.
- The latest flight is at 18:35.
- The cheapest price for a flight from Singapore Langkawi is USD 73.00.
Transport to and from Singapore to airport Changi International (SIN)
Singapore has an excellent public transport system and efficient taxi's. At Terminal 2 is an MRT station, easily connecting you to the city. Buses leave also from Terminal 2, in the basement. The bus system is a bit complicated if you have never been to Singapore before. If you arrive on the Budget terminal there is a free shuttle bus that can take you to Terminal 2, from which you can take the MRT or Skytrains to other Terminals if you have a connecting flight with another airline. Taxi's are efficient and affordable. They leave in front of each Terminal.
Transport to and from Langkawi to airport International (LGK)
On the island of Langkawi is no public transportation which limits your choices to use a taxi or rent your own transportation (car, motorbike or bicycle). A taxi from Langkawi International Airport to the main beach at Pantai Cenang costs about RM 20. A car or motorbike can be rented at the airport. For a medium-sized car one day rent is about RM 100 to RM 150, a motorbike costs around RM 45 per day.
Airlines with direct flights on route Singapore - Langkawi
|Iata||Airline||Flights||Minimum Price||Average Price|
See all flight departure times