Cheap flights Singapore to Phuket
Looking for a cheap flight from Singapore to Phuket (SIN-HKT)? Flights fares for Singapore to Phuket start at US $ 38.00. Find the best and cheapest tickets on this route and other relevant information.
Before you book a flight you can use Utiket to find the cheapest flights from Singapore to Phuket for SilkAir, Singapore Airlines, Bangkok Airways, Thai Airways, JetStar Asia, Thai AirAsia. All flight data are real-time and accurate. Utiket finds all the best flights from Singapore to Phuket.
Flight information Singapore to Phuket
Flight time and time difference
- On average the flight time between Singapore and Phuket is about 1 hr 35 min.
- Be aware there is a time difference of 1 hours: The time in Phuket is 1 hour earlier than the time in Singapore. The timezone for Singapore is: UTC +08:00. The local time now: 06:51:32. For Phuket the timezone is: UTC +07:00 and the local time now: 05:51:32.
- There are 6 airlines flying from Singapore to Phuket.
- Weekly there are 90 flights between Singapore to Phuket.
- The earliest flight from Singapore to Phuket is at 07:00.
- The latest flight is at 20:30.
- The cheapest price for a flight from Singapore Phuket is USD 38.00.
Transport to and from Singapore to airport Changi International (SIN)
Singapore has an excellent public transport system and efficient taxi's. At Terminal 2 is an MRT station, easily connecting you to the city. Buses leave also from Terminal 2, in the basement. The bus system is a bit complicated if you have never been to Singapore before. If you arrive on the Budget terminal there is a free shuttle bus that can take you to Terminal 2, from which you can take the MRT or Skytrains to other Terminals if you have a connecting flight with another airline. Taxi's are efficient and affordable. They leave in front of each Terminal.
Transport to and from Phuket to airport International (HKT)
Getting to your destination from the airport can be done by public transport, taxi or minibus:
Public transport: The public Airport bus service connects the airport to the Phuket Town bus station (85 baht, one hour) from where you can take a local bus (30 to 40 baht) to all major beaches on Phuket island. For more information go to www.airportbusphuket.com
Taxi: the taxi coupon stand is at the right side outside the terminal. The taxis are metered and the price you have to pay is the displayed price plus 100 baht airport fee. Most destinations in Phuket island can be reached at a cost of about 400 to 500 baht.
Minibus: The minibus is a good alternative. They charge 150 to 250 baht per seat depending on your destination. Half way they will stop at a travel agent trying to sell you a hotel room, ignore them just tell them where you are going. They will tell the driver who will drop you at your hotel.
Airlines with direct flights on route Singapore - Phuket
|Iata||Airline||Flights||Minimum Price||Average Price|
See all flight departure times