Cheap flights Surabaya to Balikpapan
Looking for a cheap flight from Surabaya to Balikpapan (SUB-BPN)? Flights fares for Surabaya to Balikpapan start at US $ 37.00. Find the best and cheapest tickets on this route and other relevant information.
Before you book a flight you can use Utiket to find the cheapest flights from Surabaya to Balikpapan for Lion Air, Garuda Indonesia, Batik Air, Sriwijaya Air, Wings Air, Citilink. All flight data are real-time and accurate. Utiket finds all the best flights from Surabaya to Balikpapan.
Flight information Surabaya to Balikpapan
Flight time and time difference
- On average the flight time between Surabaya and Balikpapan is about 20 min.
- Be aware there is a time difference of 1 hours: The time in Surabaya is 1 hour earlier than the time in Balikpapan. The timezone for Surabaya is: UTC +07:00. The local time now: 19:58:22. For Balikpapan the timezone is: UTC +08:00 and the local time now: 20:58:22.
- There are 6 airlines flying from Surabaya to Balikpapan.
- Weekly there are 127 flights between Surabaya to Balikpapan.
- The earliest flight from Surabaya to Balikpapan is at 06:00.
- The latest flight is at 19:50.
- The cheapest price for a flight from Surabaya Balikpapan is USD 37.00.
About Surabaya Juanda Airport
Juanda International Airport (SUB), is an airport located in Sidoarjo, a small town near Surabaya, East Java. Juanda International Airport is the 2nd largest and 2nd busiest airport in Indonesia after Jakarta Soekarno-Hatta International Airport. The airport was named after Djuanda Kartawidjaja, one of Indonesia's Prime Ministers. Juanda has an expanding selection of domestic routes, including direct flights to Lombok and Kalimantan.
There are two terminals at Juanda International Airport: Terminal A handles all international flights, while Terminal B is for domestic. The international arrival and departure hall is on the west wing and the domestic terminal is on the east wing. In the centre you can find the information centre and the shopping arcades. There is a large waiting room on the top of the airport terminal (accessible directly from outside), which can be very useful if your flight is delayed or if you have to wait here for one night.
About Sultan Aji Muhammad Sulaiman Airport
The Sultan Aji Muhammad Sulaiman Airport, formerly Sepinggan International Airport, in Balikpapan is the largest airport and busiest airport in Kalimantan on the Indonesian side of Borneo.
Airlines with direct flights on route Surabaya - Balikpapan?
|Iata||Airline||Flights||Minimum Price||Average Price|
See all flight departure times