Cheap flights Surabaya to Denpasar Bali
Looking for a cheap flight from Surabaya to Denpasar Bali (SUB-DPS)? Flights fares for Surabaya to Denpasar Bali start at US $ 21.00. Find the best and cheapest tickets on this route and other relevant information.
Before you book a flight you can use Utiket to find the cheapest flights from Surabaya to Denpasar Bali for Lion Air, Garuda Indonesia, Batik Air, Sriwijaya Air, Wings Air, Citilink. All flight data are real-time and accurate. Utiket finds all the best flights from Surabaya to Denpasar Bali.
Flight information Surabaya to Denpasar Bali
Flight time and time difference
- On average the flight time between Surabaya and Denpasar Bali is about 20 min.
- Be aware there is a time difference of 1 hours: The time in Surabaya is 1 hour earlier than the time in Denpasar Bali. The timezone for Surabaya is: UTC +07:00. The local time now: 09:44:12. For Denpasar Bali the timezone is: UTC +08:00 and the local time now: 10:44:12.
- There are 9 airlines flying from Surabaya to Denpasar Bali.
- Weekly there are 127 flights between Surabaya to Denpasar Bali.
- The earliest flight from Surabaya to Denpasar Bali is at 03:00.
- The latest flight is at 21:00.
- The cheapest price for a flight from Surabaya Denpasar Bali is USD 21.00.
About Surabaya Juanda Airport
Juanda International Airport (SUB), is an airport located in Sidoarjo, a small town near Surabaya, East Java. Juanda International Airport is the 2nd largest and 2nd busiest airport in Indonesia after Jakarta Soekarno-Hatta International Airport. The airport was named after Djuanda Kartawidjaja, one of Indonesia's Prime Ministers. Juanda has an expanding selection of domestic routes, including direct flights to Lombok and Kalimantan.
There are two terminals at Juanda International Airport: Terminal A handles all international flights, while Terminal B is for domestic. The international arrival and departure hall is on the west wing and the domestic terminal is on the east wing. In the centre you can find the information centre and the shopping arcades. There is a large waiting room on the top of the airport terminal (accessible directly from outside), which can be very useful if your flight is delayed or if you have to wait here for one night.
About Ngurah Rai International Airport
Bali's airport Ngurah Rai is named after I Gusti Ngurah Rai, an Indonesian National Hero who died in a puputan (fight to the death) against the Dutch at Marga during the Indonesian Revolution in 1946. The airport has undergone some major renovations lately significantly improving the congestion and facilities.
Airlines with direct flights on route Surabaya - Denpasar Bali?
|Iata||Airline||Flights||Minimum Price||Average Price|
|XT||Indonesia AirAsia X||2||22.00||27.00|
See all flight departure times