Looking for a cheap flight from Tacloban to Clark (TAC-CRK)? Flights fares for Tacloban to Clark start at US $ 57.00. Find the best and cheapest flights on this route and other relevant information.
Before you book a flight you can use Utiket to find the cheapest flights from Tacloban to Clark for PAL Express, Cebu Pacific Air, Philippine Airlines, SEAir, AirAsia Zest, SkyJet Air. All flight data are real-time and accurate. Utiket finds all the cheapest flights from Tacloban to Clark.
Flight time and time difference
- On average the flight time between Tacloban and Clark is about 1 hr 20 min.
- There is no time difference between these cities. The timezone for both cities is: UTC +08:00. The local time now: 11:16:54.
- There are 1 airlines flying from Tacloban to Clark.
- Weekly there are 9 flights between Tacloban to Clark.
- The earliest flight from Tacloban to Clark is at 07:15.
- The latest flight is at 15:40.
- The cheapest price for flight from Tacloban Clark is USD 57.00.
About Daniel Z. Romualdez Airport
Daniel Z. Romualdez Airport, also simply known as DZR Airport, Tacloban Domestik or even Tacloban City Airport, is an airport which serves Tacloban in Leyte province, the Philippines and is, although small, the main gateway to Eastern Visayas region. The airport is the 8th busiest airport in the Philippines with over one million passengers a year.
About Clark International Airport
The Clark International Airport mainly serves the Clark Freeport Zone and Angeles City in the Philippines. Since the distance to Manila is about 80 km it is often used as an alternative for flights to the capital as this airport has cheaper landing fees than Manila International Airport. It is recently renamed back to Clark International Airport after have been named the Diosdado Macapagal International Airport (DMIA) for few years.
Which airlines have direct flights between Tacloban - Clark?
|IATA||Airline||Flights||Minimum Price||Average Price|