Looking for a cheap flight from Tanjung Pinang to Batam (TNJ-BTH)?
Before you book a flight you can use Utiket to find the cheapest flights from Tanjung Pinang to Batam for Lion Air, Batik Air, Wings Air, Garuda Indonesia, Citilink, Sriwijaya Air. All flight data are real-time and accurate. Utiket finds all the cheapest flights from Tanjung Pinang to Batam.
Flight time and time difference
- On average the flight time between Tanjung Pinang and Batam is about 30 min.
- There is no time difference between these cities.
- There are 1 airlines flying from Tanjung Pinang to Batam.
- Weekly there are 7 flights between Tanjung Pinang to Batam.
- The earliest flight from Tanjung Pinang to Batam is at 07:45.
- The latest flight is at 07:45.
About Raja Haji Fisabilillah International Airport
Raja Haji Fisabilillah Airport (TNJ), formerly Kijang Airport, is an airport located in Tanjung Pinang, on the island Bintan, 60km south of Singapore. The airport is limited to domestic flights only.
About Hang Nadim Airport
Hang Nadim Airport (BTH) is the main airport on the Riau Islands and the most confenient way of visiting Batam or the surrounding islands. Numerous ferries can bring you to neighboring islands (including Singapore).
Which airlines have direct flights between Tanjung Pinang - Batam?
|IATA||Airline||Flights||Minimum Price||Average Price|