Looking for a cheap flight from Tokyo to Auckland (TYOA-AKL)?
Before you book a flight you can use Utiket to find the cheapest flights from Tokyo to Auckland for Japan Airlines, All Nippon Airways, Air New Zealand, ANA Wings, Air Japan, Star Flyer. All flight data are real-time and accurate. Utiket finds all the cheapest flights from Tokyo to Auckland.
Flight time and time difference
- On average the flight time between Tokyo and Auckland is about 13 hr 40 min.
- Be aware there is a time difference of 4 hours: The time in Tokyo is 4 hour earlier than the time in Auckland. The timezone for Tokyo is: UTC +09:00. The local time now: 10:31:00. For Auckland the timezone is: UTC +13:00 and the local time now: 14:31:00.
- There are 1 airlines flying from Tokyo to Auckland.
- Weekly there are 6 flights between Tokyo to Auckland.
- The earliest flight from Tokyo to Auckland is at 18:30.
- The latest flight is at 20:30.
The metropole Tokyo has multiple airports: Haneda Airport (HND), Narita International Airport (NRT). Find cheap flights to Tokyo here on Utiket. We compare flights to all airports in Tokyo, so you can find easily the cheapest flight..
About Auckland Airport
The Auckland Airport (formerly called Auckland International Airport and also locally known as Mangere Airport) is the main gateway into New Zealand. With well over 16 million passengers a year it is the largest and busiest airport in New Zealand as well as one of the busiest in the Pacific Region.
Which airlines have direct flights between Tokyo - Auckland?
|IATA||Airline||Flights||Minimum Price||Average Price|
|NZ||Air New Zealand||5||--||--|