Looking for a cheap flight from Tokyo to Fukuoka (TYOA-FUK)?
Before you book a flight you can use Utiket to find the cheapest flights from Tokyo to Fukuoka for All Nippon Airways, Japan Airlines, Air Japan, ANA Wings, Jetstar Japan, Skynet Asia Airways. All flight data are real-time and accurate. Utiket finds all the cheapest flights from Tokyo to Fukuoka.
Flight time and time difference
- On average the flight time between Tokyo and Fukuoka is about 1 hr 45 min.
- There is no time difference between these cities. The timezone for both cities is: UTC +09:00. The local time now: 05:21:44.
- There are 3 airlines flying from Tokyo to Fukuoka.
- Weekly there are 46 flights between Tokyo to Fukuoka.
- The earliest flight from Tokyo to Fukuoka is at 06:25.
- The latest flight is at 19:50.
The metropole Tokyo has multiple airports: Haneda Airport (HND), Narita International Airport (NRT). Find cheap flights to Tokyo here on Utiket. We compare flights to all airports in Tokyo, so you can find easily the cheapest flight..
About Fukuoka Airport
The Fukuoka International Airport, formerly the Itazuke Air Base is the fourth busiest airport in Japan with close to 20 million passengers.
The airport is close to the city so it is surrounded by residential areas, therefore the airport does not operate at night: the last flight is at 10pm and flights resume in the morning at 7am.
Fukuoka is often seen as the most convenient airport in Japan.
Japan Airlines and ANA serve many domestic routes to all major cities in Japan from Fukuoka and many airlines offer international flights to Fukuoka as well.
Which airlines have direct flights between Tokyo - Fukuoka?
|IATA||Airline||Flights||Minimum Price||Average Price|
|NH||All Nippon Airways||17||--||--|