El Tari Airport or Eltari Airport (KOE) is an airport in Kupang, East Nusa Tenggara, Indonesia. Kupang is the most important hub for air travel in Nusa Tenggara.
- 15 km.
- IDR 80.000
- Bandar Udara Internasional El Tari
- Look for flights to Kupang
- Find a hotel in Kupang
Which airlines fly to El Tari International Airport?
Where is El Tari International Airport located?
Kupang's El Tari International Airport is located 15 km east of the town centre.
How to get from the airport to Kupang city centre by public transport?
For public transport, turn left out of the terminal and walk 1km to the junction with the main highway, from where the bemos to town cost Rp 3000 to 5000. Going to the airport, take the Penfui bemo to the junction and then walk to the airport.
At the same place you can get an ojek (motorcycle taxi) for Rp. 20.000.
How much does a taxi cost from the airport to Kupang city centre?
Taxis from the airport to town cost a fixed Rp 80,000.
All prices quoted here were found in July 2017
What are popular destinations from El Tari International Airport?
Most flights from El Tari International Airport are to Surabaya and to Jakarta but there are many more flights to other destinations as well, most of them by Wings Air. Every day there are flights to 15 destinations from El Tari International Airport. Here are the most popular destinations:
- 1. Surabaya: Juanda International Airport (SUB)
- 2. Jakarta: Soekarno–Hatta International Airport (CGK)
- 3. Alor Island: Alor Island Airport (ARD)
- 4. Denpasar Bali: Ngurah Rai International Airport (DPS)
- 5. Tambolaka: Tambolaka Airport (TMC)
- 6. Waingapu: Umbu Mehang Kunda Airport (WGP)