Depati Amir Airport (PGK), also known as Pangkal Pinang Airport, is an airport serving Pangkal Pinang, the largest town on the island of Bangka and the capital of the province of Bangka-Belitung in Indonesia.
- 6 km.
- IDR 70.000
- Bandar Udara Depati Amir
- Pangkal Pinang Airport
- Look for flights to Pangkal Pinang
- Find a hotel in Pangkal Pinang
Which airlines fly to Depati Amir Airport?
How many runways and passenger terminals does Depati Amir Airport have?
The Pangkal Pinang Airport has one runway and one new passenger terminal. This terminal was opened, after much delay, in January 2017 and has improved the service level at this airport significantly. The terminal has increased capacity from 350.000 to 1.5 million passengers a year, it also improved the provided facilities and now has free internet, disabled toilets and food courts.
Where is Depati Amir Airport located?
The airport is located around 6 km southeast from Pangkal Pinang city center.
How much does a taxi cost from the airport to Pangkal Pinang city centre?
An airport taxi into Pangkal Pinang will cost about Rp 70,000 and it takes roughly 20 minutes for the 6 km ride Pangkal Pinang city center.
All prices quoted here were found in July 2017
How does the airport look like?
What are popular destinations from Depati Amir Airport?
Most flights from Depati Amir Airport are to Jakarta and to Palembang but there are many more flights to other destinations as well, most of them by Lion Air. Every day there are flights to 10 destinations from Depati Amir Airport. Here are the most popular destinations:
- 1. Jakarta: Soekarno–Hatta International Airport (CGK)
- 2. Palembang: Sultan Mahmud Badaruddin II International Airport (PLM)
- 3. Tanjung Pandan: H.A.S. Hanandjoeddin International Airport (TJQ)
- 4. Surabaya: Juanda International Airport (SUB)
- 5. Batam: Hang Nadim Airport (BTH)
- 6. Yogyakarta: Adisutjipto International Airport (JOG)