Solo's (Surakarta) Adisumarmo International Airport (SOC) is a medium-sized airport with several flights daily to Jakarta, Surabaya or Makassar as well as several international flights to Singapore and Kuala Lumpur. It used to be the sole international airport in Southern Central Java, until the upgrading of the Adisucipto International Airport in Yogyakarta and the Achmad Yani International Airport in Semarang.
- 12 km.
- Bandar Udara Internasional Adisumarmo
- Look for flights to Solo
- Find a hotel in Solo
Which airlines fly to Adisumarmo International Airport?
Where is Adisumarmo International Airport located?
Adisumarmo International Airport is located 12 km northwest of Surakarta (Solo) city center, on the Jl. Bandara Adi Sumarmo.
How to get from the airport to Solo city centre by public transport?
The BatikSoloTrans airport bus, operated by DAMRI, can take you into the city. Departures are frequent, 2 or 3 times per hour. The trip takes a half hour and costs Rp. 20.000.
For a taxi you should buy the taxi voucher in the ticket booth. Just say your destination and pay the amount they ask, and you will be assigned to a registered taxi.
What are popular destinations from Adisumarmo International Airport?
Most flights from Adisumarmo International Airport are to Jakarta and to Jakarta but there are many more flights to other destinations as well, most of them by Lion Air. Every day there are flights to 13 destinations from Adisumarmo International Airport. Here are the most popular destinations:
- 1. Jakarta: Soekarno–Hatta International Airport (CGK)
- 2. Jakarta: Halim Perdanakusuma International Airport (HLP)
- 3. Denpasar Bali: Ngurah Rai International Airport (DPS)
- 4. Palembang: Sultan Mahmud Badaruddin II International Airport (PLM)
- 5. Pontianak: Supadio International Airport (PNK)
- 6. Medan: Kualanamu International Airport (KNO)